Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BLAM

I don't know why I'm typing all my titles in all caps lately. Maybe I just like making you yell in your head when you're reading. LIKE THIS. You just yelled in your head. And. When. I. Type. Like. This. You. Pause. Between. Each. Word.

Basically, I control your mind. No worries. I won't use you to rob any banks or anything. At worst, you'll have to be the one to get up and get me a drink. It's not so bad, promise. I take my water with ice cubes imported from the Swedish Alps and blessed by a left handed Irish priest though. Hope you don't mind.

Did I really just go on a full tangent about mind control and how I like my water?

I did, didn't I? Well, that's pretty much my week in a nutshell, and this week HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET.

Made you yell.



LOL. Anyway.

Now that I've made it a little louder in your head, I must say farewell. I'm buried under a mountain of school work so daunting that for the past twenty minutes it's looked a lot like this in my head,


I'm all out of firearms though, so I'm doomed to slog through the mountain. Somebody remind me why I'm going to pay thousands of dollars to put myself through an unnecessary 4 more years of this, because I frankly can't remember why I thought it was such a good idea.

Go ahead. Tell me I'm luckier than half the planet. Don't be surprised when I punch you in the face, and then do this,


Adieu!

Love,
Megan

No comments: